Monday, September 3, 2012

Wi Tribe 4G

Where is "PANA - Truth in Advertising" when you need them? When I was in elementary school all ads had this logo but now it breaks my heart every time I see a Wi Tribe billboard. I feel like going up the billboard and shout at it. That would really make me feel better after they screwed me many months ago.

Their latest ad "Why Wi Tribe? Because Facebook loads in your face!" I can't seem to feel their presence in Facebook. If you can search for Wi Tribe let me know via comments below. All I see is the Pakistan Wi Tribe.

I've read several blogs that complain about their service but Wi Tribe seems not affected at all. So this might be just a shout in the dark, but the mere fact that you are here reading this means Google led you here when you searched wi tribe.

4th paragraph and here is my report on this service. It's slow anywhere in the Metro. It just works inside the Wi Tribe office. When you take it out, it takes minutes to load a Facebook page. The company invested in billboards and advertising instead of 4G infrastructure.

No comments:

Post a Comment