Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nearly killed myself in a Jollibee store

You read that right, I nearly killed myself in a Jollibee store this morning. The culprit? Those cheap chairs with the broken backrests that Jollibee refuses to throw out. What makes these chairs more dangerous is that those backrests do not totally break off, making it the perfect trap.

Had it not been for my quick reflexes, I would have fallen, back of my head first, right smack onto the concrete floor. I checked the other chairs and found another four of these chairs with the broken backrests in the same Jollibee store. Leading me to think that I am not the first customer to have almost been seriously injured. 

Should I have complained? But then again, complained about what? The sad reality is these corporate giants play by the rule "no harm, no foul". Until someone gets seriously injured and sues Jollibee for damages, these chairs will remain in use. 

So customers be warned, watch your kids, watch your backs, you are not safe in a Jollibee store. 

Notice the two cracks on this chair being used in a Jollibee store.

No comments:

Post a Comment